MESI is looking for an avid Android Quality Assurance Engineer with at least two years of proven experience. Your main task will be creating, maintaining, and efficiently executing test cases (manual and automated) for all functional areas of our products.
- Create, maintain and efficiently execute test cases (manual and automated) for all functional areas of our products.
- Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality.
- Troubleshoot, isolate and document issues that arise during testing.
- Report issues with reproducible steps, screenshots and relevant information.
- Generally, contribute to the improvement of processes, tools and methods for mobile application testing.
- Work hand in hand with the Design team, Product Management Design, and engineering teams to ensure quality feature delivery.
- Log changes in the issue tracking system – Jira.
- Accurately and conscientiously report work done to supervisor.
Required skills and experiences:
- Passion for quality in mobile and/or web applications.
- Good knowledge of techniques and tools for developing mobile applications: Kotlin, Java, Python, BASH, Git, Jira.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Driver’s license category B.
- Analytical skills.
- Mathematical knowledge.
- At least 2 years of work experience on the field of technology.
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Desire for learning and progress and additional education
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to solve complex problems
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Android Quality Assurance Engineer«.