MESI is looking for an Events specialist responsible for planning, organizing, and holding events.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Planning events and estimated costs.
- Organizing and holding events.
- Supply of materials for events.
- Activities for acquiring contacts at events.
- Event-related documentation (reports, lists, cost book).
- Organizing event-related travel and accommodation.
- Support for partners in organizing events.
- Support in applying for event-related calls for tender.
- Provision of sales support for events.
- Assistance with other marketing events.
- Identifying relevant stakeholders for projects, managing and guiding communication with them.
- Managing the work and organization of external contractors for individual projects.
- Maintaining the project’s timeline, cost book, list of deliverables and minutes of meetings.
- Responsible for the marketing assistant’s tasks in their absence.
Required skills and experiences:
- At least 1 year of experience in event management (trade fairs)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of French, Spanish, German or Italian or other European languages is a plus
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Multitasking in negotiations
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- High level of organization
- Desire for learning, progress and further education
- Adaptability and thirst for knowledge
- Desire to travel
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to email@example.com subject: »Events specialist«.