We are MESI.
We are looking for a JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER in the marketing department.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, detail-driven environment with tight deadlines.
• Is responsible and delivers work on time.
• Has the ability to manage multiple tasks/projects at any given time and can prioritize work assignments.
• Shows passion and proactivity on projects and can work independently.
• Understands Adobe Creative Suite and can effectively utilize layout, typography and colour principles.
• Has good communicational skills and is a team player.
• Is eager to learn.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Preparing and designing marketing materials for web and print.
• Making adaptations of current marketing materials for different languages and formats.
• Preparing graphic materials for social networks, blogs, newsletters.
• Preparing mockups (screen mockups), retouching photos.
• Preparing video materials, video-editing.
• Any other marketing related design jobs.
Required skills and experiences:
• Basic knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
• Microsoft Office Tools.
• Good organizational skills.
Good to have:
• Work experience in Graphic Design field is desired but not required.
• Student job with flexible working hours.
• Opportunity to work within a young and motivated team.
• Great office vibes with healthy and bit less healthy snacks, in-the-office back massages, MESI bikes, various sports activities and events and a lot more.
• Great office location close to the highway and BTC.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job
application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Junior Graphic Designer«.