MESI is looking for a Logistician that will be responsible for the organisation of import and export of goods.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Getting quotes for transport and calculating costs
- Organisation of import and export of goods
- Monitoring and analysis of shipment statuses
- Customs procedures for imports and exports
- Obtaining BTI (Binding Tariff Information)
- Organising the dispatch of materials and orders
- Involvement in the process of receiving materials in the warehouse
- Communication with logistics partners
- Monitoring the logistics market and regular reporting
- Issuing invoices and delivery notes for prepared orders
- Preparation of documents for dispatch (AWB, export documents, etc.)
- Completion of logistics forms (EUR1), inward processing, dispositions, origin of goods, …
- Organisation of temporary imports and exports
Required skills and experiences:
- Mandatory knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office tools)
- Analytical skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field
- Secondary education (V)
- Post-secondary education (6/1)
- Higher professional education or university degree of the first Bologna cycle (6/2).
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to email@example.com subject: »Logistician«.