MESI is looking for a Mechanical Developer with at least 2 years of proven experience. Your main task will be designing mechanical components, assemblies, and systems.
- Design of mechanical components, assemblies, and systems.
- Computer aided design using SolidWorks CAD software.
- Developing and assembling prototypes.
- Performing measurements and tests on mechanical parts.
- Designing and running simulations.
- Recording changes in Jira.
- Versioning documents (SVN).
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Correct and accurate reporting of work done.
- Supporting and training the team and users.
- Communication with external partners in the field of mechanics.
Required skills and experiences:
- Advanced computer skills.
- Proficiency in CAD software (preferably SolidWorks).
- Knowledge of technologies used for production of mechanical parts.
- Knowledge of material properties of plastics and metals.
- Familiarity with the design of mechanical components, assemblies, and systems.
- Knowledge in tooling and plastic injection moulding techniques.
- Familiarity with rules and methods used for plastic parts design.
- Familiarity with measurements in mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of analytical methods and simulations.
What we will also consider as a plus:
- Proficiency in English language
- Driver’s license category B
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge in mathematics and physics
- High level of personal and professional integrity
- Desire for learning and progress and additional education
- Ability to think critically
- Ability to solve complex problems
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Mechanical Developer«.