MESI is looking for a Personal Assistant to the company Director responsible for Independent planning, organisation and management of administrative work as assigned by the Director.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Independent planning, organisation and management of administrative work as assigned by the Director;
- Preparing PPT presentations for the Director’s purposes;
- Managing the Director’s calendar;
- Organising business trips;
- Preparing analyses and reports.
- Preparing reports on tasks and projects;
- Preparing materials for co-workers;
- Assisting the Director in the management of personal and business affairs;
- Serving the Director and guests.
Required skills and experiences:
- English language skills (fluency in oral and written communication and business communication),
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- At least 1 year’s experience in a comparable position.
- Communicative, independent and proactive,
- organised, able to perform several tasks at the same time,
- precise and consistent.
- Positive attitude, willingness to cooperate.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Personal Assistant to the company Director«.