Are you passionate about mobile and web applications from the design and user perspectives? Do you embody creativity and discipline at the same time? Are you well familiar with design tools and product creation processes that focus on the user? Then get in touch!
The UX/UI Designer will work with product managers, developers and other designers to develop new features, update the existing UX and implement best platform practices. They will also be responsible for wireframes, user flows, user testing, low/high-fidelity prototyping, technical specifications and design system management.
- conducting user research;
- preparation of wireframe models, personas, storyboards, user flows and prototypes of new features for tablet computers and web apps;
- graphic design;
- production and testing of prototypes;
- provision of materials for developers;
- process documentation;
- improvement of existing and creation of new application program interfaces;
- work with visual/animation systems;
- conducting workshops;
- understanding basic programming (coding is not necessary, but knowledge of development processes and terminology is a requirement).
What we expect:
- at least level VI. in the Slovenian education system (short-term higher education)
- advanced knowledge of computer science;
- excellent writing and speaking of English;
- excellent writing and speaking of Slovenian;
- design skills with tools of your choice (Balsamiq, Sketch, Figma or other);
- experience with visual/animation systems;
- experience in conducting workshops;
- experience with project management tools, e.g. Jira;
- excellent communication and public speaking skills;
- good understanding of user-centred design processes and methods;
- keeping up with trends in mobile and web app design;
- a strong portfolio with an emphasis on the design process and digital products;
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
What we offer:
- employment with the possibility of long-term collaboration;
- work in an international, family-friendly and supportive environment;
- continuous professional training;
- ample creativity;
- independence as well as teamwork;
- plenty of opportunity to learn and advance;
- excellent coffee, fruit and other essentials for a good day at work;
- flexible working hours;
- other advantages, which we can not wait to share with you at the interview!
Interested in a position?