Reducing the time spent on diagnosis and treatments while providing the best level of care is becoming a significant benefit for all health care professionals and patients alike.
World’s fastest Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) measuring device and the simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index (TBI) are used for early detection of Peripheral Arterial Disease. ABI followed by TBI represent complete arterial assessment.
ABI should be performed on patients over 50 with cardiovascular risk factors and all patients over 65. In patients with non-compressible arteries, excessive wounds, lymphedema, and very advanced age, the ABI measurement might be inconclusive, and this is where TBI is needed. With MESI mTABLET ABI and TBI, discovering PAD has never been faster, easier, and more reliable.
Order MESI mTABLET ABI with TBI now and get free Protocol* app.
*Using MESI Protocol enables healthcare institutions to create and implement patient assessment protocols across the organization completely hassle-free.
Why MESI mTABLET ABI?
- Certified medical tablet.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- 3CUFF™ technology allowing safe, simultaneous measurements.
- Quick and reliable ABI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation.
- Multiple cuff sizes and ability to mix-and-match different size cuffs during one measurement.
- Data stored directly into the patient file.
- Highest standard in data protection.
- Consultation option for an instant second opinion.
- Available EHR Integrations.
- Software updates included.
- Printout directly from the tablet.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
Why MESI mTABLET TBI?
- Quick and reliable TBI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation. The pressures in the upper arms and toes are measured completely simultaneously.
- Simple, 1-step, automated TBI measurement performed in 1 minute, thanks to colour-coded 2-channeled hoses and adaptive LED™ PPG probe.
- With the PPG probe’s integrated heat sensor, skin thickness detection and automatic adaptation of signal strength, the accuracy of the measurement is increased.
- Multiple interchangeable toe cuff sizes and available disposable cuffs ensure perfect fit for every patient.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with a modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
What people think about MESI mTABLET?
I discovered MESI mTABLET on the internet and fell in love instantly. It is perfect for telemedicine – lightweight, easy to use, without tubes, enabling cloud-based data storage and easy shareable reports. I enjoy using modern technology that saves me a lot of time and money!Dr. Robert Farmasi, Family doctor
We certainly will recommend MESI mTABLET. In our opinion, many medical and physiotherapeutic clinics, as well as hospitals would benefit from this kind of a device, because of its complex performance. It can be adjusted to our individual needs depending on the type of patient we are dealing with.Anna Sobolewska, owner of Lymphoedema Treatment Clinic
Book a live product demonstration with Jakob from MESI. You will be able to see live how MESI mTABLET can meet your medical practice needs.
Perform Toe-Brachial Index on diabetic patients in 1 minute.
Order MESI mTABLET TBI now and get free Protocol* app & 20 disposable digit cuffs.
Perform Ankle-Brachial Index in 1 minute for timely PAD diagnosis
Order MESI mTABLET ABI now and get free Protocol* app.