We are excited to announce that MESI will be exhibiting at the 34th European Days of the French Society of Cardiology (JESFC) in Paris from 17th to 19th January. The event aims to bring together French-speaking cardiology experts; its comprehensive programme covers all aspects of cardiology. Visit us at our stand and get to know the advantages of the MESI mTABLET diagnostic system!
- See live demonstrations of the MESI mTABLET and discover its features.
- Engage with our team to discuss how our solution can adapt to your specific needs.
A modular, wireless and integrated platform
Cardiologists use a lot of specialised devices, but although digital, they are not connected as a rule. For this reason, the paperwork takes a considerable amount of time, and is often available in paper form only. Here is how the MESI mTABLET can help:
- The MESI mTABLET system offers excellent interconnectivity of all of its devices and immediate storing of the results into patient files; the MESI mTABLET 12-lead resting ECG and the MESI mTABLET BP are just two diagnostic measurement tools of interest to the cardiologist.
- The 6-minute walk test (6MWT) is increasingly used for assessing a number of cardiopulmonary health conditions. On the MESI mTABLET, it is easily available as an application.
- The MESI mTABLET system can be custom-integrated into the cardiologist’s existing EHR system.
- The MESI mTABLET system handily fits onto a trolley. It can be easily set up in any room or moved at will. This contributes to highly effective workflow.