You are kindly invited to join MESI at Journées Cicatrisations 2024! They are taking place from 21 to 23 January 2024 in Paris, France, in the organization by the Société Française et Francophone de Plaies et Cicatrisation (French and Francophone Association of Wound Care). The event is full of seminars, panel discussions and workshops. Among other things, they focus on telecare, new technologies and the importance of diagnosis in chronic wounds. Visit our stand to see how the MESI mTABLET diagnostic system can make your work faster and easier in all these areas!
Why visit us?
- Have your Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) and/or Toe-Brachial Index (TBI) measured.
- Discover the advantages of a one-minute arterial assessment with the MESI mTABLET ABI:
- Compress with confidence: ABI helps determine the use and level of compression therapy and monitoring thereof.
- Set the wound healing therapy: ABI helps determine the presence or absence of Peripheral Arterial Disease, and predict the healability of lower-leg wounds.
- Explore the advantages of a one-minute arterial assessment with the MESI mTABLET TBI:
- Examine risk patients where ABI can not be performed due to non-compressible leg arteries (extensive wounds with lymphoedema; artery calcification due to kidney failure; pain in lower extremities; advanced age; dialysis; diabetes).
- See how the MESI mTABLET optimises your workflow, with more time and less administration:
- Immediate storage of measurement results into digital patient files.
- Instant result sharing for a second opinion.
- Effective integration with your existing EHR system.