Organised by the Federation of Coordinated Multiprofessional Care in Hauts-de-France (FEMAS HDF), the 6th Regional Day of Coordinated Care (Journée régionale d’exercice coordonné) is taking place on 24 November 2023 in Liévin, France. The event is dedicated to the multiprofessional approach in primary care.
Visit the MESI stand and learn about the advantages of the MESI mTABLET diagnostic system for primary care:
• Build your custom diagnostic system on one device: choose from various diagnostic modules such as ECG, spirometry, oximetry, ABI, TBI, and a blood pressure monitor.
• Make your examinations faster with the Protocol app: Create custom exam protocols for patients with the same condition or choose from numerous protocols at the Protocol Store.
• Faster diagnosis: immediately share the diagnostic result for a second or specialist opinion.
• Faster administration: all measurement results are automatically saved in the patient’s digital file.
• Simple integration with your existing administration system.