MESI is looking for an embedded system developer with great programming knowledge and a good understanding of electronics. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing system architecture and solutions
- Design of multilayer rigid, flex and rigid-flex PCBs
- Circuit analysis and design simulation
- Working closely with Mechanical engineers during the integration of PCBs into the housing.
- Carrying out measurements and tests of PCBs
- Prototype development and assembly
- Preparing technical documentation
- Support and education for other development and production teams
- Accurate reporting and time tracking in JIRA
- Communication with external partners and materials’ distributers.
Required skills and experiences:
- Experience in electronics (hardware) development
- Knowledge of JIRA tracking software
- Knowledge of versioning software (SVN, Git)
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Experience with EMC, ESD, Safety standards and testing
- Knowledge of electronic measurements
- Knowledge of Altium designer or any other ECAD software
What we will also consider as a plus:
- Knowledge of development in Linux
- Experience in development using RTOS
- Mastering C, C++ language
- Knowing Python and BASH would be awesome
- Programming microcontrollers
At least 3 years of experience in hardware design is desired. We offer a full-time job with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we will besides fitness also support team sports of your desire.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: »Embedded system developer«.