Is it important for you to work in an industry that contributes to the common good? Would it motivate you to work for a company that focuses on early disease detection and thus saves lives? Do you see yourself in transforming the conventional medical environment by implementing advanced technologies? Then look no further!
MESI is an innovative company specializing in the development of devices that assist medical professionals. Our innovations are used in 50 countries worldwide and have received a number of awards and certifications. The pinnacle of our products is the MESI mTABLET, which connects wirelessly to various diagnostic modules. It collects all diagnostic measurements in one place and the patient’s medical history for quick and effective diagnostics.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join a team responsible for the operating system and commercial applications on our MESI mTABLET. We have big plans for it, as we will be adding many new features to the system and developing APIs for external developers that will further increase the value of the mTABLET. We are unique in what we do and look forward to becoming even better with your help.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Identify and resolve bottlenecks, rectify bugs and enhance application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Activity-lifecycle concepts
- At least 1-2 years of prior experience (Java or Android development)
Even better if you have experience with:
- Android OS
What we offer:
- A dynamic international team creating top-quality solutions in a family-friendly, supportive environment.
- Initial fixed-term employment with the possibility of permanent employment later on.
- Ample creativity.
- Independence as well as teamwork with colleagues dedicated to developing high-quality software solutions.
- Plenty of opportunity to learn and advance.
- Competitive payment.
- Flexible work hours.
Interested in getting to know us? Then press that Send button and get in touch! We are looking forward to receiving your CV at email@example.com subject: » Java/Kotlin developer «.