MESI is looking for Junior Frontend Developer that will be responsible for maintaining existing web projects, databases and servers.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Maintaining existing web projects, databases and servers
- Development and planning of new web projects
- Process automation/optimization and web/server testing
Required skills and experiences:
- Basic knowledge of VueJS or React or Angular
- Basic knowledge of REST and GraphQL APIs
- Basic knowledge of testing
- Basic knowledge of NodeJS
- MySQL, backups
- Basic knowledge of PHP
- Good knowledge of English
Additional knowledge and skills:
- Object oriented programming
- Test driven development
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous integration
- Agile, incremental development
Do you have what it takes?
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp, we will support team sports of your desire.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: »Junior Frontend Developer«.