MESI is looking for a marketing assistant – student. By joining MESI you will help cardio-vascular patients reach diagnosis early and therefore significantly better treatment outcomes.
- Take care of marketing materials.
- Preparing marketing materials for events (packaging, sorting, logistics).
- Managing contact list in HubSpot.
- Managing invoices and budget.
- Helping with the organisation of events.
- Other operational work as required by the organization. Required skills and experiences:
- Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Drivers license for B category
- Analytical skills
We are looking for a person who is passionate about marketing and is willing to learn by working with us. The job will expose the person to all aspects of marketing, organization of events, marketing communication, including digital marketing.
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we offer a company financed gym membership and financial support for team sports of your choosing. To keep you motivated and proactive we have prepared a fully transparent salary system and rewards for extra effort.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Marketing assistant«.