MESI is looking for Mid/Senior Frontend Developer that will be responsible for software development and system architecture.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Software development and system architecture
- Programming applications and solutions
- Optimizing and maintaining the code
- Writing automated tests
- Testing (unit, integration, functional, end to end, …)
- Troubleshooting, debugging
- Software versioning
- Working with databases and structures (designing, setting up, editing)
- Algorithms development
- Preparing and running software build and publishing processes
- Writing and maintaining of technical documentation
- Logging changes in the system – jira
- Accurate and conscientious reporting of the work done to the superior
- Help and education of the team and users
Good knowledge of:
- VueJS or React or Angular
- REST and GraphQL APIs
- MySQL, backups
- Good knowledge of English
Additional knowledge and skills:
- Object oriented programming
- Test driven development
- Continuous delivery
- Continuous integration
- Agile, incremental development
We offer full-time employment with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
Do you have what it takes?
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp, we will support team sports of your desire.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to email@example.com, subject: »Mid/Senior Frontend Developer«.