MESI is looking for additional forces in product management. We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for a proactive, reliable, precise and communicative team member to join our company.
- Market and competition analysis
- Production cost evaluation and calculation
- Product design and definition
- User requirements preparation
- User testing
- Product risk management
- Production certification and registration
- Sales education
- Management of product documentation
- Customer and sales support
Required skills and experiences:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching of hardware or software products
Nice to have but not necessary:
- Product certification processes (MDD, MDR, LVD, RED, EMC)
- Basic knowledge ISO, IEC standards
- Experience with Jira
We offer full-time employment with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we will support team sports of your desire.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: » Product manager «.