MESI is looking for a Purchasing officer that will be responsible for the Procurement of materials in accordance with the production plan.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Procurement of materials in accordance with the production plan
- Purchase of small materials necessary for the operation of production
- Analysis of purchases, prices, conditions for reducing the cost of purchasing materials
- Complaints about purchased materials
- Supplier evaluation and analysis
- Finding alternative suppliers
- Cost analysis of products
- Updating purchase prices in the system
- Managing contracts with suppliers
Required skills and experiences:
- Mandatory knowledge of English
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills (knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office tools)
- Analytical skills
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field
- Secondary education (V)
- Post-secondary education (6/1)
- Higher professional education or university degree of the first Bologna cycle (6/2).
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to email@example.com subject: »Purchasing officer«.