MESI is looking for a Service Technologist (Level 1) responsible for Soldering, product composition, testing, calibration.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Soldering, product composition, testing, calibration
- Servicing and calibration
- Coordination of servicing and calibrations
- Production of 8D reports
- Support for the continuous operation of the production process
- Support for the Production Technologist
- Maintenance and design of tools used in the production of the company’s products
- Service process design and improvement
- Ensuring the final quality of the products serviced
- Passing on knowledge to team members and participating in the production process
- Service and fault analysis – Reporting
Required skills and experiences:
- Basic knowledge of electrical engineering
- Knowledge of English mandatory
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (knowledge of operating systems, Microsoft Office tools)
- Analytical skills
- Secondary or higher technical qualification
- Critical thinking
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Service Technologist«.