MESI is looking for a technically skilled candidate with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support position.
Technical support will include direct customers communication, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication. Technical support will troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new applications/devices, among other duties.
The technical support will manage different types of issues related to devices intended for the medical environment as such candidates with a background in healthcare centres/ hospital network administration, EMR tech support or similar will have an advantage.
Initially, the technical support manager will be working on training, onsite installations of the MESI devices at customer locations (private practices, hospitals, etc.) in Slovenia and remote support to global partners. Later on, upon strong performance, the promotion to department leader position is available.
Required skills and experiences:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software on location.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple support cases at one time.
- 1+ years Network Administrator or similar experience required
- At least 2+ years of experience in IT support
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
What we will also consider as a plus:
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Experience with the professional medical environment (i.e. hospitals) is a bonus but not a requirement
Do you have what it takes?
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp we offer a company financed gym membership and financial support for team sports of your choosing. To keep you motivated and proactive we have prepared a fully transparent salary system and rewards for the extra effort.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Technical Support«.