MESI is looking for a User experience designer that will work closely with Product Managers, Developers and other designers on developing new features, updating existing UI for consistency and be up-to-date on platform-specific best practices. The UX/UI Designer will also be responsible for delivering wireframes, user flows, user testing, low-fidelity designs, high-fidelity designs, specs, assets.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Conducting user research and detecting their needs
- Delivering wireframes, workflows and prototypes of new features for tablet and web apps
- Graphical design
- Prototyping and testing
- Providing materials for developers
- Documenting of processes
- Designing new app interfaces and fixing existing ones
Required skills and experiences:
- Skill in the design craft with your weapons of choice, be it pen and paper, Balsamiq, Sketch or Figma.
- Very good communication skills (ability to present the work to various stakeholders and defending your design solutions)
- Good understanding of user centered design process and methods
- Keeping up with mobile and web trends
- Strong portfolio with emphasis on your design process and digital products
- Good verbal and written English
Passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn. We are looking for someone, who is capable of embracing different roles inside the product team and is open to challenges.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »User experience designer«.