As MESI responds to COVID-19, the health and safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority. The work we do is critical to many people and companies around the world, and we’re committed to being there when our customers and partners need us most.
MESI has implemented the following precautionary measures:
- MESI representatives have been instructed not to visit their customers’ facilities. This action is to mitigate any risk of COVID-19 acquisition or transmission.
- External visitors are not accepted at MESI offices.
- Stricter hygiene and cleaning protocols have been implemented at MESI offices.
- Work from home has been established for the Marketing, Sales and Development departments, while for the Production unit other preventive actions were taken (multi-shift work, a limited number of people in the workspace, etc.).
Our priority is to ensure our services remain uninterrupted, that’s why:
- Our Customer Support continues to operate as per normal.
- Our sales representatives will continue to provide service via phone and email.
- Our Production and Warehouse units continue to operate as per normal or to a slightly reduced extent.*
*Keep in mind that the supply of some components has been subject to significant demand pressures, therefore it is possible the delivery of some products can eventually be delayed.
How to get in touch with us?
- Submit the support form on our website.
- Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call us at +386 1 620 34 87 on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm (CET).
As this situation is changing by the day, we will provide updates in the event of changes to our response. For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us.