The smartest wireless Ankle-Brachial Index
Automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3CUFF™ technology allows simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI ABI MODULE
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.
MESI mTABLET ABI is not only an advanced Ankle-Brachial Index measuring device. By adding smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.