The Smartest Wireless Ankle-Brachial Index
Automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3CUFF™ technology allows simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Why MESI mTABLET ABI?
- SmartArm™ detection – to determine the higher blood pressure of the two
- Automated, 3-cuff simultaneous measurement
- Multiple cuff sizes and ability to mix-and-match different size cuffs during one measurement
- Pulse waveforms and oscilation graphs
- Advanced review and alerts, thanks to PADsense™ algorithm
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
- The MESI mTABLET system helps clinicians provide their patients with the best medical assessment by combining diagnostic measurements, patient records and clinical support tools in one modular and user-friendly system.
- All measurement reports and patient data are automatically stored in the patient record. The information can be reviewed on a computer, through the practice’s information system or on the built-in MESI mRECORDS platform providing secure access from any web-enabled device.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous extensions available in the medical marketplace — MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI ABI MODULE
Accessing Reports Anywhere Every MESI mTAB
Every MESI mTABLET comes with MESI mRECORDS software. It ensures that all your measurements and patient data are automatically stored, and available for further analysis and review. MESI mRECORDS can be accessed by any device through secure login.
MESI mTABLET ABI is not only an advanced Ankle-Brachial Index measuring device. By adding smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.