The most versatile digital spirometer
- Wireless mode of operation for practice or home-care use.
- Pneumotachograph technology with integrated self-calibration for accurate measurements at any time.
- Automatic best breath selection with a clear and intuitive measurement review.
Why MESI mTABLET SPIRO?
- Multiple measurement modes and parameter calculation options: quick, primary or advanced spirometry app package.
- Automatic selection of the best of all repeated maneuvers with the BestBreath™ detection.
- Detailed report with the ability to switch between charts and values for a clear interpretation.
- Option to compare different measurements on the same screen through MESI mRECORDS.
Dr. Smith can now immediately send and discuss the results with his brother, who has a cardiology practice on the other side of the world!
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI SPIROMETER UNIT
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.