The Most Versatile Digital Spirometer
- Wireless mode of operation for practice or home visit use
- Pneumotachograph technology with integrated self-calibration for accurate measurements at any time
- Automatic best breath selection with a clear and intuitive measurement review
Why MESI mTABLET SPIRO?
- Automatic selection of the best of all repeated maneuvers with the BestBreath™ detection
- Detailed report with the ability to switch between charts and values for a clear interpretation
- Option to compare different measurements on the same screen with MESI mRECORDS
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
- The MESI mTABLET system helps clinicians provide their patients with the best medical assessment by combining diagnostic measurements, patient records and clinical support tools in one modular and user-friendly system.
- All measurement reports and patient data are automatically stored in the patient record. The information can be reviewed on a computer, through the practice’s information system or on the built-in MESI mRECORDS platform providing secure access from any web-enabled device.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous extensions available in the medical marketplace — MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI SPIROMETER UNIT
Accessing Reports Anywhere
Every MESI mTABLET comes with MESI mRECORDS software. It ensures that all your measurements and patient data are automatically stored, and available for further analysis and review. MESI mRECORDS can be accessed by any device through secure login.
The MESI mTABLET SPIRO is not only a versatile digital spirometer. Multiple measurement modes and parameter calculation options (quick, primary or advanced) make it an indispensable tool for diagnosing asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and other conditions that affect breathing.