The Most Flexible Pulse Oximeter
MESI mTABLET SPO2 is a wireless pulse oximeter system for screening, diagnosing or monitoring acute respiratory or heart illness. The system is designed for acquiring, viewing and storing measurements from adult and pediatric patients.
Why MESI mTABLET SPO2?
- Real-time audible and visual alarms
- High performance even with low perfusion
- Trend analysis
- Option to wirelessly monitor several patients at the same time
- Multiple measurement options
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
- The MESI mTABLET system helps clinicians provide their patients with the best medical assessment by combining diagnostic measurements, patient records and clinical support tools in one modular and user-friendly system.
- All measurement reports and patient data are automatically stored in the patient record. The information can be reviewed on a computer, through the practice’s information system or on the built-in MESI mRECORDS platform providing secure access from any web-enabled device.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous extensions available in the medical marketplace — MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI SPO2 MODULE
Accessing Reports Anywhere
Every MESI mTABLET comes with MESI mRECORDS software. It ensures that all your measurements and patient data are automatically stored, and available for further analysis and review. MESI mRECORDS can be accessed by any device through secure login.
The MESI mTABLET SPO2 is not only an advanced pulse oximeter. By adding other smart applications, such as the 6MWT (6-Minute Walk Test), you can easily assess functional capacity in patients with a wide range of pulmonary, cardiovascular, neurological, and neuromuscular conditions.