The most flexible Pulse Oximeter
MESI mTABLET SPO2 is a wireless pulse oximeter system for screening, diagnosing or monitoring acute respiratory or heart illness. The system is designed for acquiring, viewing and storing measurements from adult and pediatric patients.
Why MESI mTABLET SPO2?
- Certified medical tablet.
- An intuitive user interface with quickly adjustable operating modes.
- Large screen with high visibility of SpO2 levels.
- Motion artefact detection and high performance even in low perfusion.
- Software updates included and automatic.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI SPO2 MODULE
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.
MESI mTABLET SPO2 is not only an advanced Pulse Oximeter. By adding new smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.
Detailed product information
MESI pulse oximeter module is designed for non-invasive determination of the functional oxygen saturation in the human arterial blood and for measuring the pulse frequency.
MESI mTABLET SPO2 connects wirelessly to MESI mTABLET to provide an intuitive user interface and advanced applications. With the MESI mTABLET SPO2 module various applications for measuring pulse oximetry can be accessed, such as shuttle test, 6-minute walk test, etc.