The most flexible Pulse Oximeter
MESI mTABLET SPO2 is a wireless pulse oximeter system for screening, diagnosing or monitoring acute respiratory or heart illness. The system is designed for acquiring, viewing and storing measurements from adult and pediatric patients.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
Our MESI mTABLET system gives you a completely new experience of medical software and devices. Its flexibility enables it to be an efficient part of your workflow.
- View results on a tablet and computer right after performing the measurement.
- Send anonymized digital results to consulting doctors in a matter of seconds.
- Add additional modules and apps to optimize workflows.
How it works
MESI SPO2 MODULE
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.
MESI mTABLET SPO2 is not only an advanced Pulse Oximeter. By adding new smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.
Detailed product information
MESI pulse oximeter module is designed for non-invasive determination of the functional oxygen saturation in the human arterial blood and for measuring the pulse frequency.
MESI mTABLET SPO2 connects wirelessly to MESI mTABLET to provide an intuitive user interface and advanced applications. With the MESI mTABLET SPO2 module various applications for measuring pulse oximetry can be accessed, such as shuttle test, 6-minute walk test, etc.