The simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index
Toe-Brachial Index measurement is used for detecting PAD in patients, where an Ankle-Brachial Index measurement alone is not sufficient due to non-compressible arteries. It is an indispensable measurement not only for diabetic patients, patients undergoing dialysis and patients with very advanced age, but also for patients with extensive wounds and lymphoedema.
Why MESI mTABLET TBI?
- Certified medical tablet.
- Safe, simultaneous measurements in both arms and toes, with adaptive, Infrared LED PPG light, detecting toe skin temperature and thickness.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Comprehensive and reliable TBI report with Pulse waveforms and oscillation graphs for the arms and PPG pulse waveforms for the toes.
- Availability of single-use toe cuffs.
- Data stored directly into the patient file.
- Highest standard in data protection.
- Consultation option for an instant second opinion.
- Available EHR Integrations.
- Software updates included.
- Printout directly from the tablet.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
How it works
MESI TBI MODULE
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.
MESI mTABLET TBI is not only an advanced Toe-Brachial Index measuring device. By adding new smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.
Detailed product information
MESI mTABLET TBI performs a 1-minute TBI measurement. The measurement results are accurate, thanks to the adaptive LED™ PPG probe that detects skin thickness. MESI mTABLET TBI also has an integrated skin temperature sensor, ensuring that the blood flow in the toe is adequate and the obtained result is highly reliable.