The simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index
Toe-Brachial Index measurement is used for detecting PAD in patients, where an Ankle-Brachial Index measurement alone is not sufficient due to non-compressible arteries.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
Our MESI mTABLET system gives you a completely new experience of medical software and devices. Its flexibility enables it to be an efficient part of your workflow.
- View results on a tablet and computer right after performing the measurement.
- Send anonymized digital results to consulting doctors in a matter of seconds.
- Add additional modules and apps to optimize workflows.
How it works
MESI TBI MODULE
Measurement review and storage
- Immediate access to measurement results.
- Result analysis.
- Sharing the result for a second opinion.
- Adding comments to the report.
- Remote review of the measurement results.
- Viewing the results of the previous measurements.
- Confirming the measurement results.
MESI mTABLET TBI is not only an advanced Toe-Brachial Index measuring device. By adding new smart applications, you can extend the use and make it your real lifetime associate. This makes it a truly new concept of a medical device.
Detailed product information
MESI mTABLET TBI performs a 1-minute TBI measurement, using automated 3CUFF™ technology. The measurement results are accurate, thanks to the adaptive LED™ PPG probe that detects skin thickness. MESI mTABLET TBI also has an integrated skin temperature sensor, ensuring that the blood flow in the toe is adequate and the obtained result is highly reliable..