Toe-Brachial Index measurement is used for detecting PAD in patients, where an Ankle-Brachial Index measurement alone is not sufficient. It is an indispensable measurement not only for diabetic patients, patients undergoing dialysis and patients with very advanced age, but also for patients with extensive wounds and lymphoedema.
MESI mTABLET TBI performs a 1-minute TBI measurement. The measurement results are accurate, thanks to the adaptive LED™ PPG probe that detects skin thickness. MESI mTABLET TBI also has an integrated skin temperature sensor, ensuring that the blood flow in the toe is adequate and the obtained result is highly reliable.
Order MESI mTABLET TBI now and get free Protocol* app & 20 disposable digit cuffs.
*Using MESI Protocol enables healthcare institutions to create and implement patient assessment protocols across the organization completely hassle-free.
Why MESI mTABLET TBI?
- Certified medical tablet.
- Safe, simultaneous measurements in both arms and toes, with adaptive, Infrared LED PPG light, detecting toe skin temperature and thickness.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Comprehensive and reliable TBI report with Pulse waveforms and oscillation graphs for the arms and PPG pulse waveforms for the toes.
- Availability of single-use toe cuffs.
- Data stored directly into the patient file.
- Highest standard in data protection.
- Consultation option for an instant second opinion.
- Available EHR Integrations.
- Software updates included.
- Printout directly from the tablet.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with a modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
What people think about MESI mTABLET?
I discovered MESI mTABLET on the internet and fell in love instantly. It is perfect for telemedicine – lightweight, easy to use, without tubes, enabling cloud-based data storage and easy shareable reports. I enjoy using modern technology that saves me a lot of time and money!Dr. Robert Farmasi, Family doctor
We certainly will recommend MESI mTABLET. In our opinion, many medical and physiotherapeutic clinics, as well as hospitals would benefit from this kind of a device, because of its complex performance. It can be adjusted to our individual needs depending on the type of patient we are dealing with.Anna Sobolewska, owner of Lymphoedema Treatment Clinic
Book a live product demonstration with Jakob from MESI. You will be able to see live how MESI mTABLET can meet your medical practice needs.
Perform Ankle-Brachial Index in 1 minute for timely PAD diagnosis.
Order MESI mTABLET ABI now and get free Protocol* app.
Discover Peripheral Arterial Disease in all your patients.
Order MESI mTABLET ABI with TBI now and get free Protocol* app.