MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with a modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
MESI mTABLET ABI – The smartest wireless Ankle-Brachial Index
Automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3CUFF™ technology allows simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- Certified medical tablet.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- 3CUFF™ technology allowing safe, simultaneous measurements.
- Quick and reliable ABI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation.
- Multiple cuff sizes and ability to mix-and-match different size cuffs during one measurement.
- Data stored directly into the patient file.
- Highest standard in data protection.
- Consultation option for an instant second opinion.
- Available EHR Integrations.
- Software updates included.
- Printout directly from the tablet.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
MESI mTABLET TBI – The simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index
Toe-Brachial Index measurement is used for detecting PAD in patients, where an Ankle-Brachial Index measurement alone is not sufficient. It is an indispensable measurement not only for diabetic patients, patients undergoing dialysis and patients with very advanced age, but also for patients with extensive wounds and lymphoedema.
- Quick and reliable TBI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation. The pressures in the upper arms and toes are measured completely simultaneously.
- Simple, 1-step, automated TBI measurement performed in 1 minute, thanks to colour-coded 2-channeled hoses and adaptive LED™ PPG probe.
- With the PPG probe’s integrated heat sensor, skin thickness detection and automatic adaptation of signal strength, the accuracy of the measurement is increased.
- Multiple interchangeable toe cuff sizes and available disposable cuffs ensure perfect fit for every patient.
Order MESI mTABLET ABI now
MESI mTABLET Helpful information
From customer support, video tutorials, webinars to remote installation. It’s that simple – you place an order, we will do the rest!