We are MESI.
- Young Slovenian company that has become a globally recognized provider of medical diagnostic devices for primary healthcare.
- We strongly stand by to our mission – empower first-contact care to diagnose diseases early and therefore provide on-time and successful treatment, preventing serious consequences.
- We work hard and at the same time enjoy every minute we spend together achieving our mission
As we aim to expand our business, we require additional support in the operations department in a role of ACCOUNTANT.
Responsibilities for Accountant:
- Pantheon accounting program – advanced knowledge level
- Material accounting
- General ledger management:
- Posting of bank statements, current statements of accounts
- VAT calculations
- Monthly reports submission (AJPES, FURS, ..)
- Production inventory management and coordination (bill of materials, work orders, product price calculation, ..)
- R&D costs reporting and management (deferred development costs)
- Travel orders posting and reporting
- Processing of employee salaries and other remuneration
- Business events management and posting (public tenders, subsidies, crediting, ..)
- Cooperation with the bank on accounting notes
- Preparation of monthly, semi-annual, annual reports / balance sheets
- General control of accounting documentation and process
- Participation in the implementation of internal and external audits, inspection procedures, audits and other events
- Informing, tracking and implementing changes in accordance with applicable legislation in all areas
Qualifications for Accountant:
- Experience with material accounting
- Advanced use of Panethon accounting program
- Experience in processing employee salaries and other remuneration
- Posting more complex business events
- Knowledge of SAS and IFRS and other labor legislation
- Fluent knowledge of Slovenian and English
- Several years of work experience in the field of accounting
- Analytical skills
- Stress management skills
- Responsibility for data
- High level of personal integrity
- Job with flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to work within a young and motivated team.
- Great office vibes with healthy and bit less healthy snacks, in-the-office back massages.
- MESI bikes, various sports activities and events and a lot more.
- Great office location close to the highway and BTC.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: »Accountant«.