MESI is looking for Android developer that will be responsible for automated testing and quality of Android system (AOSP) and apps.
We develop devices that represent innovative concepts in healthcare, which is why we are looking for an independent, reliable, precise, communicative team player to join our company.
- Android programming – Java, Kotlin.
- Code optimisation and maintenance.
- Automated testing.
Required skills and experiences:
- Understanding of Android operating system.
- Good Java skills
- Knowing Python would be awesome.
- Experience with automated testing tools like JUnit, Espresso…
- Experience with software release procedures.
- At least 1 year of experience in Android programming and automated testing.
We offer full-time employment or a student job with flexible working hours and occasional working from home.
Do you have what it takes?
We will make sure you will enjoy your time spent with MESI. We will spoil you with weekly in-the-office body massages, always available healthy and a bit less healthy snacks, MESI bikes to ride around and a great team that will sometimes make your life easy and sometimes a challenge. To keep your body fit and your mind sharp, we will support team sports of your desire. Transparent salary system and rewards for extra effort will let you stay motivated and proactive.
If you see yourself as a part of our young and successful team, we invite you to send us a job application along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject: »Android QA engineer«.