The 18th Scientific Annual Meeting of the International Society for Vascular Health and Aging (ISVH) is taking place on 8 and 9 December in Paris, France. The primary aim of the ISVH is to achieve high levels of vascular health in the population. The organisation furthers clinical cooperation between health-care professionals from various disciplines such as cardiovascular therapy, diabetology, primary care, medical education and others.
We kindly invite you to visit the MESI booth and discover the advantages of the MESI mTABLET diagnostic system for GPs as well as for specialists in a variety of medical fields.
• Make your examinations faster with the Protocol app: Create custom exam protocols for patients with the same condition or choose among numerous protocols at the Protocol Store.
• Carry out advanced arterial age assessments with the PWV (Pulse Wave Velocity) app.
• The MESI mTABLET ECG is the first completely digital 12-lead electrocardiogram, with Glasgow Interpretation Algorithm and 8 advanced analysis views.
• 6-minute walk test (6MWT) is available as an application. It provides information on the patient’s functional capacity, therapy response and prognosis in numerous conditions.
• Differentiate between venous and arterial wounds
• Effectively determine compression therapy