for modern medical practice
No more ancient devices that take up the whole space. Watch dr. Smith presenting his new favorite gadget - MESI mTABLET!
Upgrade your medical practice with MESI mTABLET
Designed to meet your needs.
How it works
Unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
Certified medical tablet
Unlike consumer tablets (iPad, Android), MESI mTABLET is specifically designed for use in medical environments.
Wireless diagnostic modules
Wireless and portable hand-held system allows to add modules according to practice’s needs.
Electronic medical records
MESI mRECORDS ensures that all measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with built-in electronic medical record.
Medical apps marketplace
Professional medical applications enhance diagnostic possibilities and expand the potential of the primary care examination.
MESI mTABLET Wireless Diagnostic Modules
All diagnostic modules connect wirelessly via Bluetooth with MESI mTABLET providing you with boundless freedom.
MESI mTABLET ECG
First completely digital ECG.
- From wireless ECG directly to the patient record.
- Sharing results for immediate second opinion.
- Expanding the medical grade tablet with additional measurements and apps.
MESI mTABLET ABI
The smartest wireless Ankle-Brachial Index.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- 3CUFF™ technology allowing simultaneous measurements.
- Quick and reliable ABI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation.
MESI mTABLET BP
Revolutionized office Blood Pressure.
- First wireless BP cuff supporting multiple cuff sizes.
- One wireless cuff, multiple operating modes.
- Advanced analysis options with pulse waveforms.
MESI mTABLET SPO2
The most flexible Pulse Oximeter.
- An intuitive user interface with quickly adjustable operating modes.
- Large screen with high visibility of SPO2 levels.
- Motion artefact detection and high performance even in low perfusion.
MESI mTABLET TBI
The simplest wireless Toe-Brachial Index.
- Quick and reliable TBI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation.
- Simple 1-step automated TBI measurement performed in 1-minute.
- Adaptive LED™ PPG probe detects skin thickness for increased accuracy.
MESI mTABLET SPIRO
- No daily calibration using calibration syringe.
- No cleaning requirements – single use calibrated mouthpieces.
- Measuring standard parameters.
Establish a connection with your electronic medical record or hospital information system using Worklist application. Unlock the ability to order measurements directly from the computer. All results are simultaneously sent back to the EMR/HIS for assessment. Currently supports DICOM, XML and HL7 protocols.
Have a question? CHECK FAQ