MESI mTABLET ABI is an automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index measuring system for screening patients for Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD).
Automated wireless Ankle-Brachial Index system with its 3CUFF™ technology allows simultaneous measurement of brachial and ankle pressures. It also incorporates PADsense™ algorithm for the detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
Order MESI mTABLET ABI – The smartest wireless Ankle-Brachial Index.
Why MESI mTABLET ABI?
- Certified medical tablet.
- PADsense™ algorithm for detection of severe Peripheral Arterial Disease.
- 3CUFF™ technology allowing safe, simultaneous measurements.
- Quick and reliable ABI measurement with pulse waveform interpretation.
- Multiple cuff sizes and ability to mix-and-match different size cuffs during one measurement.
- Data stored directly into the patient file.
- Highest standard in data protection.
- Consultation option for an instant second opinion.
- Available EHR Integrations.
- Software updates included.
- Printout directly from the tablet.
- Expanding the functionalities with additional modules and apps.
- 3-year warranty.
A part of the MESI mTABLET system
MESI mTABLET is designed and produced for healthcare professionals with a modern practice in mind.
- Our certified medical tablet is a unique healthcare solution, integrating wireless diagnostic modules, patient records and medical apps in one system.
- All measurements and patient data are automatically stored and synchronized with the built-in electronic medical record – MESI mRECORDS that is available on the MESI mTABLET and from any web-enabled device, simply and securely.
- Performance and functionality can be enhanced with numerous software and diagnostic tools available in the medical marketplace – MESI mSTORE.
What people think about MESI mTABLET?
I discovered MESI mTABLET on the internet and fell in love instantly. It is perfect for telemedicine – lightweight, easy to use, without tubes, enabling cloud-based data storage and easy shareable reports. I enjoy using modern technology that saves me a lot of time and money!Dr. Robert Farmasi, Family doctor
We certainly will recommend MESI mTABLET. In our opinion, many medical and physiotherapeutic clinics, as well as hospitals would benefit from this kind of a device, because of its complex performance. It can be adjusted to our individual needs depending on the type of patient we are dealing with.Anna Sobolewska, owner of Lymphoedema Treatment Clinic
Book a product demonstration with a MESI representative.