In general medicine, ECGs are chiefly performed for the following reasons
- For timely disease discovery already at primary care level.
- For examining patients with symptoms or suspicion of serious cardiac events
(prior to transporting them to the emergency room).
- For cardiovascular monitoring of chronic patients (diabetics, hypertensives,
How to successfully perfom an ECG
- How the ECG works
- How to conduct and interpret ECG measurements
- Automatic interpretation
- Frequently diagnosed conditions
- A comparison of different ECG machines
MESI mTABLET ECG a state-of-art 12 lead resting ECG
Expedite your diagnostic process
- A handy certified medical tablet for measurements and result viewing.
- Automatic interpretation and advanced analysis options.
- Take the ECG to the patient, not just vice versa. Wireless and portable on a trolley
or in a carry-on bag for home visits.
- Instantly share the digital ECG result for a second or specialist opinion.
- Direct printing from the tablet.
- The result is automatically stored directly into the patient’s digital file.
- Easy integration with your current EHR system.
- Free, remote system updates
Get your MESI mTABLET ECG now
and get free electrodes for the first
Offer is valid until December 31st 2023. UK customers only.
Expand the MESI mTABLET with more diagnostic tools
Build your own diagnostic system and always keep it at hand! All MESI modules fit onto one trolley or in a home visit bag, with plenty of space for your other utensils.
- Ankle-Brachial Pressure Index for PAD screening in minutes
- Blood pressure monitor: single-arm, dual and averaging blood pressure measurements available
- Toe Brachial-Pressure Index for assessing incompressible arteries
- 12-lead resting ECG with automatic interpretation
- Wireless spirometer with automatic calibration and automatic/manual selection of best results
- Pulse oximeter for spot measurements or 6-minute walk test